Whether you have responsibility for maintaining:
- Environmental monitoring systems
- Temperature and Temperature & Humidity sensors and data loggers
- Pressure gauges and transmitters
- Process transmitters
- Fridges, freezers, Incubators, Stability chambers, Walk-in cold rooms and freezers, LN2 storage facilities and shipping containers
Intech has the calibration capability to meet your requirements. We schedule our customers work according to the nature of their assignment and within a suitable time frame. We aim to achieve minimal disruption to our customers daily business operations.
Our temperature calibration offering ranges from -196°C to +650°C, we meet the needs of our customers who cover a broad range of industries and sectors – such as Pharmaceutical, Medical Healthcare, Clinics, Cleanroom, Food & Beverage, Manufacturing and Research based industries.
We offer bespoke service level agreement contracts where our highly trained technicians will attend on pre-set dates or can be permanently located on your site.
- Single and Multi-point UKAS accredited temperature and temperate / humidity calibrations in line with ISO17025 standards
- Single and Multi-point UKAS traceable calibrations for pressure, electrical simulation & CO2
- Extensive knowledge of industry-specific regulatory requirements (eg GxP) to help customers maintain compliance.
- Specialists in the calibration of wired and wireless monitoring systems with many years’ experience working with a multitude of products and equipment.
Customer-driven every step of the way, our attention to detail will ensure all internal and external calibration and validation requirements have been met – and all reporting, monitoring and certification is handled on your behalf with the utmost professionalism.